HOW TO APPLY TO ACCESS A COPY OF THE ANSWER SHEET


If you have doubts about the marks you have secured, here’s how to apply to access a copy of the answer sheet. 

The Right to Information Act 2005

Application to obtain information
Date:
By Speed Post
To,
The Public Information Officer
______________________ Board
Address:

1. Name of the applicant:
2. Full address:
Mobile phone number:
Email ID:
3. Particulars of information required:
My son / daughter / ward _____ (write name here) _____ appeared for _____ standard examination of your board in the month of _____ . A photocopy of the mark sheet is attached for ready reference.
Please permit me and my son / daughter / ward to inspect his / her answer sheet/s as well as other relevant records and also provide me certified photocopies of his / her answer sheet/s pertaining to the following subjects:
[A]
[B]
4. Details of payment of filing fees.
5. Please rush the information to me by Speed / Registered Post.
6. Please also provide me file notings and action taken report on this application along with your reply. 

Note: I am emphatically drawing your kind attention to,
(A) 49-page judgment of a two-judge bench of the Honourable High Court of Calcutta in M.A.T. No. 275 of 2008 in University of Calcutta and others versus Pritam Rooj.
(B) Judgment dated 30-08-2010 of the Honourable Kerala High Court in WP(C). No. 6532 of 2006(C).
© Madras High Court judgment dated 13-09-2010 in R Ramasamy versus Dr Ambedkar Law University in W.P. (MD) No.4815 of 2008.

Signature of applicant

Authority:  I authorise and permit the public information officer, to supply information sought by my father / mother / guardian and also allow me and my father / mother / guardian to inspect relevant answer sheet/s and connected records as requested per this application. I waive notices under section 11 of RTI Act 2005. I am an Indian citizen.

Signature of examinee:

Friday 12 August 2011 by RTI INDIA
Categories: , , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply